Bales is now hiring several positions. If you would like to be part of a locally owned and operated company that offers full-time work with competitive pay, we would love to hear from you.
We offer a consistent 40-hour work week all year long with competitive pay. We pride ourselves in delivering prompt and clean service with exceptional quality and outstanding customer service. Please respond with a resume, contact information and salary requirements.
Submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bales Cleaning and Restoration is seeking an excellent craftsman to join our team! An ideal candidate would perform residential and some commercial projects. We primarily serve both St. Charles and St. Louis counties.
The qualified candidate will include:
• Knowledge in interior painting such as drywall repair, taping, finishing, general building surface repairs, rolling, brushing, cutting, spraying, texturing, etc.
• General Painting Knowledge
• Professional Image
• Dependable and Punctual
• Customer Focused
• Reliable Transportation
• Knowledge in all painting tools
• Ability to work independently as well as in a team
• Work efficiently with a clean workspace with great quality
• Some carpentry experience is a plus
We need someone with a great work ethic, great communication skills and to work fast but thoroughly. Applicants must be willing to clean to make apartments move-in ready. We primarily serve both St. Charles and St. Louis Counties.
Full Kitchen Clean
Inside and out of all appliances
Windows and tracks
Laundry and Utility closets
Wiping all surfaces
Follow provided checklist thoroughly
Applicant Must Have:
Valid Driver’s License
General Cleaning Knowledge
Efficiency, Cleanliness and Positive Attitude
Good Communication Skills
Exceptional Work Ethic
Problem Solving Skills
Hiring a self-motivated B-2-B sales representative for a unique relationship-building sales position. Candidate must be able to approach clients with the understanding that its ”about the client” and not the salesperson.
• Business to business sales
• Ability to present a one-of-a-kind offer
• Willing to learn a new sales approach
• Be able to speak one on one and in small groups
• Active in the community
• Skilled at Microsoft Office and CRM software
• Computer savvy and active on social media.
•Build strong client relationships
The right candidate can expect a competitive salary, bonus, commission, and many other employee benefits.