Prevent Mold Growth With Immediate Action
One of the most important steps to prevent mold growth in Saint Peters, is swift action in water extraction services from a licensed and experienced specialist.
If you have been the unfortunate victim of a water leak or flood, fixing the leak may not be your only problem. There is a chance that moisture has seeped into your drywall, creating the perfect environment for mold to grow. And when it does grow, not only is it ugly but it can also be a serious health concern. Toxic mold can cause respiratory problems in individuals, especially older people or those already suffering from an illness such as asthma.
The Bales Cleaning and Restoration System for Mold Remediation in Saint Peters
Naturally, the solution is to get rid of the mold. That is where our mold remediation services in Saint Peters and the surrounding areas comes in. The first part of our service is finding the source of the moisture. Once we identify the source of the water damage, we will take the necessary steps to remove the mold and prevent it from recurring.
Stop the Source
Mold spores exist all around us, in our indoor and outdoor environments. However, actual mold growth inside your home or business is not normal, and it can adversely affect your health when spores are absorbed into your respiratory system. Long term exposure can especially be dangerous for children that have underdeveloped immune systems, individuals that have pre-existing conditions, or the elderly whose systems are immunosuppressed.
In Order for Mold to Grow, Certain Factors are Necessary
Mold can quickly grow with even a small amount of moisture or water. It must also have a nutrient source to feed on (organic materials such as wood, paper, drywall, cloth, and other common materials found in homes and businesses), and the right environmental conditions must be present: higher temperatures and levels of relative humidity.
When these conditions are present, mold can grow as fast as 24-48 hours. If active, it can release spores that are not visible to our eyes, and it can spread to other areas of your home or business. Proper remediation is important to safeguard your environment, and to prevent cross contamination into non affected areas. That is where our certified professionals come in. We follow proven industry practices to remove any airborne spores, surface mold, and bring your home or business back to acceptable and safe living standards.