You should never try to restore your property on your own after a fire. A Bales' fire restoration professional has the experience needed to observe the proper fire restoration process to make your home safe again.
Smoke and soot can cause fire damage even after the fire has been extinguished. You should be cautious of soot staining, mold and mildew, rust and corrosion and the air quality in the home.
Bales Cleaning and Restoration is a fire and water damage restoration company that will look at these materials in the home and reduce damage.
Mold and mildew can form quickly, so you should look for any signs of water damage even if you don’t see mold or mildew present yet. If water damage is suspected, the proper water removal and mold and mildew removal processes should begin as soon as possible to minimize further damage.
Bales Cleaning and Restoration services St. Louis, St. Peters, Saint Charles and the surrounding areas.